Adelaide Convention Bureau FREE Services
Adelaide Convention Bureau is the peak independent body for business events in South Australia. The Bureau’s membership – approximately 180 businesses and service providers – share a common interest in business events.
The Adelaide Convention Bureau’s role is to provide assistance and guidance to convention and event organisers through every stage of planning, free of charge. The result: a smooth-running, successful and memorable event.
Adelaide Convention Bureau’s complimentary support includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Event bid preparation and presentation, including the engagement of government, industry and specialists in the respective field.
- Sourcing of suitable venues, accommodation and operators.
- Hosting and co-ordination of any site inspections.
- Advice on marketing and sponsorship.
- Support from the Bureau’s PR channels and social media platform.
- Delegate boosting support.
- Advice on event budgets.
- Solutions for pre/post touring and incentive groups.
- Provision of promotional material, including guides, maps and electronic images.
A primary avenue for information and services pertinent to event organisers is the Adelaide Convention Bureau website www.adelaideconvention.com.au. Features or use and interest may be;
- Interactive image gallery, where images and videos can be requested to support event marketing etc
- Delegate pre/post event touring portal
- Bureau’s extensive social media network
- Industry news, statistics and media
YOUR NEXT STEP
Submit a no-obligation enquiry via the ‘Request a Proposal’ section.