Adelaide is a vibrant and colourful incentive destination providing a break from the norm
for incentive organisers. High performing incentive groups selecting the destination
will enjoy enriching and genuinely ‘Australian’ experiences, with an array of stunning
scenery and wildlife just a short distance from the city.
In Australia’s wine capital, itineraries are characterised by superb wines and cuisine against a backdrop of vibrant and year-round festivals and events.
Specialising in small to medium sized groups, the Incentives Adelaide program offers
something new for discerning guests. Tailor-made itineraries are characterised by South
Australia’s own unique blend of excitement, nature, culture and cuisine.
The Adelaide Convention Bureau will draw on impartial local knowledge and a network
of innovative and experienced operators to help ensure all guests enjoy a truly
memorable incentive experience. Support includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Marketing support (tailored imagery, DVD footage, brochures, etc).
- Assistance with travel and visas.
- Personalised group welcome (e.g. Aboriginal welcome at airport).
- Australian welcome gifts (e.g. Haigh’s Australian chocolates).
- VIP access and exclusive functions (e.g. cocktail reception hosted by a city leader).
- Support from a range of Incentives Adelaide operators and partners.
Your next step… visit www.adelaideconvention.com.au. Here you will find a program
brochure, a full range of sample itineraries, information on themed gala events and
hotel/lodge accommodation, details on operators, case studies and media galleries.